Featured Drug Rehab News
Suicidal Ideation Articles
- Happy countries often have high suicide rates, study finds
Countries where the majority of citizens are happy tend to have higher suicide rates than less cheerful nations, an international group of researchers says. Their seemingly paradoxical findings were published in the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. more...
- Suicide rate increases as economy weakens
The suicide rate in the U.S. tends to rise and fall with the fortunes of the overall economy, according to a new study published in the American Journal of Public Health. more...
- Children of divorced parents consider suicide at a higher rate
Children of divorced parents may be more likely to become depressed and consider suicide, according to a new study from the University of Toronto. Separated couples who notice symptoms of mood disorders in their children may benefit from getting them help from a drug rehab and mental health facility. more...
- Many surgeons experience depression, consider suicide
Despite the fact that many surgeons experience depression and suicidal thoughts, few ever seek help from rehab facilities, according to a new study published in the Archives of Surgery. more...
- Acne may increase suicidal thoughts in teenagers
Adolescence can be a difficult time for most young people. Even the best-adjusted teens can struggle with feelings of depression and negative moods. These problems can occasionally lead to drug addiction and self-harm behaviors if teens do not seek help. more...
- Addiction News
- Alcohol Addiction
- Anger Management Issues
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chemical Dependency
- Cocaine and Amphetamines
- Dementia and Delusions
- Depression Issues
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Emotional Disorders News
- Family Conflict
- Gambling Addiction
- Impulse Control Issues
- Internet Addiction
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive/Compulsive Disorders
- Pain Killer Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Prescription Drug Addiction
- Sedatives and Hypnotics
- Sexual Addiction
- Suicidal Ideation
- Thought Disorders